Monday, May 21, 2007

Moon and Sunrise

My copy of the Manifesto of the Communist Party (don't ask - the things I have to read for university these days...) smells especially yummy. I split some ramen just now at 12mn (don't ask) when I was having dinner (again, don't ask..).

I'm just soooooo tired!! I would love to have a holiday :c :c

Plus I feel so harassed. My mails are not decreasing. In fact they are piling up because I have been busy with assignments (again). I just try to ignore as many as I can sigh.

Mocha! Look what you did to your mama's inbox!!

...

I got quite irritable today because my headache was back in full force the entire day. I got frustrated with a few people because of some stupid things they said - honestly!

WHYYYYY do I attract SO MANY idiots?!!

Two of my acquaintances took issue with the fact that I now subsist on one small snack and one main meal a day.

One went so far as to say how he can't understand why some people are stupid enough to buy into the trend of losing weight.

Right. Like I asked for my metabolism to drop. Nice assumption that all weight loss is deliberate.

I don't understand. Why do some idiots think everyone has to eat as much as themselves?!

...

I've been taking a lot of photos lately - even though I am having trouble keeping up with the comments and mails they generate. Flower macros are my new photo-obsession. Here are some of my favourites:

Canna Lily











White Plumeria

Orchid Twins

...

Rights, it's bed for me. I hope I wake up and find out all my assignments completed themselves ... And that the house cleaned itself ... And that it wasn't just me dreaming ...


- 21 May 2007 2:24am -

2 comments:

s0|iTud3 said...

Hi jiejie,

Gambatte kae?!

<3 didi

Unknown said...

I love your photos and I'm so glad you are taking more of flowers, you have a real eye for them!! :)

And just ignore the idiots, I think some people don't understand what it's like to be busy...

I'm just glad with all that you have going on you still have time to update with some photos here and there!! :D